We are inviting an experienced beauty professional to manage distribution vertical of the company with distribution channels: spas, salons, barbershops, stores and pharmacies.
You will be able to work under pressure, have great market contacts, good communication and personnel management skills and be proactive and entrepreneurial with the goal to drive sales.
Experience in B2B sales skincare/beauty brands in both professional (spa/clinic/salon) and pharma / retail segments is a must.
Title: Distribution Division Manager
B2B Customers and Brand Portfolio Management:
1. Manage existing company's customers portfolio and grow the portfolio within the GCC region across various distribution channels based on brands commercial policy and positioning.
2. Manage relationships and growth strategies with brands in company's distribution portfolio, including implementation and overseeing effectiveness of marketing strategies and promotions.
3. Manage pricing structures for all brands in company's portfolio to ensure profitability, and coordinating required revisions with company's top management.
4. Oversee quality performance of training division of the company, to ensure best training practices are implemented and quality trainings are delivered to B2B customers.
5.Responsible for negotiating and concluding distribution agreements and agreements with B2B customers, coordinating with company's top management.
6.Ensure best visibility and brands presentation strategies across all - retail and professional channels.
7.Advising on new potential products, categories and brands, which have potential in the market to full-fill the gaps in distribution portfolio of the company.
1. Generate leads and sales for the Distribution Division of the business, consistently grow the number of doors for the beauty brands in distribution portfolio of the company. To set KPIs and targets for the sales managers and ensure good performance and revenue growth of the distribution division.
2. Establish and maintain good relationship with Senior Retail and Pharma Executives, Hotel Managers & Corporate Spa / Wellness Directors.
3. Create and implement lead generation plans across GCC countries.
4. Spear head expansion into the GCC market as well as continued expansion among existing clients
5. Account management for existing Retailers and professional beauty accounts.
6. Identify opportunities for upselling within existing customer base
7. Source and manage sub distributors in designated territories
8. Prepare sales forecast for the brands and ensure that the targets are achieved
9.Prepare sales forecasts and annual P & L forecasts for distribution division and distribute sales targets to sales managers.
1. Monitor performance of each brand: market awareness, product knowledge by sales staff within retail and prof channels, sales figures, ROI and taking actions on suggesting required steps for improvements
2. Monitor performance of each sales manager to ensure sales targets, qualitative targets are achieved
3. Design incentive scheme for retailers’ personnel
4.Ensure that all reports for the division are submitted in timely manner and are accurate.