Are you an enthusiastic Ads Specialist looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are passionate about new advertising & marketing trends, always on top of best industry practices, result-oriented and have an eye for detail, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a goal-oriented Ads Manager to join our ambitious team and take responsibility for executing advertising & marketing activities in order to maximize revenues, drive traffic, develop and maintain awareness of the brand.
Working with various companies you will be encouraged and motivated to reach your career goals!
NOTE: As a part of the interview process you will have to do an assignment. If you are not ready to do it - please, do not send your CV.
· Developing and implementing advertising & marketing plans and campaigns across a variety of channels.
· Setup, ongoing optimization and management of a mix of pay-per-click, re-targeting, display advertising, and social advertising campaigns
· Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
· Analysis of campaigns KPIs (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a daily/weekly basis to improve current results
· Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
· Finding, analyzing and leveraging new potential audiences, demographic data and consumer profiles to improve results
· Creation of landing pages and user funnels
· Come up with advertising ideas and promotional materials
· Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines
• At least 2 years of proven experience in Digital Advertising experience
• Highly analytical and results-driven
• Knowledge and expertise of the many paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), re-targeting, social network advertising (Facebook)
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that sell
• Understanding of Digital Marketing & Online Customer Journey
UPGRADE is a development center for entrepreneurs with the mission to transform 10 000 000 lives by empowering people with useful knowledge valuable experience and support unity.
Providing courses powered by mentorship and support, organizing workshops and events in collaboration with the best industry experts and speakers related to business and self-development topics.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Industry||IT / Telecom / Software|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||4000 - 7000 | AED|
|Posted at||2020-05-11 8:05 am|