Urgently Required F&B Manager with minimum 4-5 years of experience.
Primary responsibility of the role is to manage the complete day to day activities of the Food and Beverage outlet/s for the shift which he / she is allotted to.
- Highly Knowledgeable of the Bar and Beverage operations of the Hotel.
- Supervises products & services to ensure compliance with established quality standards.
- Ensures that all outlet personnel adhere to proper control procedures and comply with hotel rules and regulations.
- Ensures that the F&B promotions is being followed and promoted.
- Monitors par stocks for each outlet and ensures compliance.
- Supervises control over wastage in outlets- misuse and breakage of inventory.
- Accomplishes daily outlet logbook and daily checklists.
- Checks outlet service and kitchen areas for hygiene, cleanliness, and standard set up.
- Completes staff attendance and schedule for submission to payroll and HR respectively.
- Directly oversees the floor during meal periods monitoring service, guest satisfaction, and adherence to standards.
- Meets and greets guest by name whenever possible.
- Conducts daily briefing prior to each meal period.
- Promotional activities for all seasonal events to be handled effectively.
- Ensures all staff has accomplished their side duties. Checks side stations before and after meal periods.
- Monitors food and beverage quality and portion control.
- Controls usage of outlets supplies and equipment.
- Coordinates with Chef/Manager on operational needs.
- Assists in promotional plan, implementing successful and creative events.
- Implements staff sales incentive programs ensuring staff meet their sales targets.
- Utilizes guest history program. Creates pool of regular guest for outlet.
- Attends daily briefing, monthly outlet meeting, F&B meeting and other meetings as required.
- Performs all tasks and duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Job Experience –
- 4-5 years hotel industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Shift leader/ Supervisor in Food and Beverage Service in a hotel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced and effective people manager.
- On the feet thinking to drive creative solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Should be a team player, willing to learn, train and motive the team.
- Please Note – Only candidates available in UAE will be considered.