We are Hiring Finance Manager (Only Lady Preferred)
Industry: Real Estate
- Prepare and manage annual budgets (sales, costs, etc.) and multi-year financial plans
- Own and manage cash flow for the business
- Accounting and book closing (Payable, Charities, Rebates, Banking, and intercompany transactions)Work closely and extensively with cross-functional business teams
- Perform financial reporting, projects analyses, and financial modeling.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the e-Commerce business model, financial statements, performance metrics and the competitive environment in which we operate.
- Manage the supplier agreements, legal on boarding, and accounts payables
- Accounting and book closing (Payable, Charities, Rebates, Banking, and intercompany transactions)
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its profitability
- Perform Financial Analysis and management reports
- Ensure all financial & budgetary controls are in place for the division and the company.
- Be able to lead and Influence business decisions with effective data-driven analysis and modeling.
- Using a broad range of tools including Excel, QuickBooks, and ERP.
- Main Financial planning and controlling
- Tax compliance (mainly sales and income tax)
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annually financial statement closing processes.
- Understanding of taxation systems across the GCC
- 5+ years of finance experience
- Qualified Accountant (CA, CPA, ACCA) BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics.
- Advanced Excel, QuickBooks and ERP knowledge
- Highly detail-oriented with proven strong business sense
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with positivity, improve and create efficient processes.
- Prioritize workloads and achieve effective results in a fast-paced and, dynamic environment
- Effective communication skills Arabic both verbal and written