Applicants with a confident, outgoing, and social personality are required. Must be responsible, reliable, have excellent customer service skills, and be good at multitasking. Must be available for evening and weekend shifts.
- Greet members/guests as they enter and exit the club; assisting them with any questions or concerns.
- Create a high-energy and pleasant environment
- Give tours to members and guests
- Explain different packages to guests and answer any inquiries
- Resolve member concerns and escalate to a Manager as needed.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with their inquiries.
- Perform membership-related functions such as sign-ups, contact/billing information updates, cancellations, collecting unpaid balances, and transferring memberships.
- Perform prospective member calls and tours; assessing their membership needs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a health club or the hospitality
- Must be highly motivated and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- An understanding of health club operations
- Must be a team player, willing to cover or trade shifts when necessary