We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our team. His/her responsible is develop, design, and maintain our company website.
The developer will be in charge to maintain our website, manage our complex booking system and upgrade our software back-end integration to fit our ever-growing business needs.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
• Developing front-end and back-end of website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing Web APIs.
• Testing and debugging on both the front and back-end.
• Updating the Website Design to include offers, Pricing, New Pages, New Product and other new details.
• Overseeing software related to our website.
• Writing documentation.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements
• Degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Proficiency on using WordPress and Plugins.
• Proficiency on settings SEO.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
• Proficiency on using and integrating Payment Gateway.
• Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
• Familiarity with WooComerce Plugins.
• Familiarity with Integration Platform such as Zapier, Snaplogic, and Make.
• Familiarity with Airtable.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Strong organisational and project management skills.