GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP(Pls apply with your CV and any sample portfolio or anything you have created )
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field and/or previous experience, coursework, or training in graphic/web design;
- Familiar with one or many Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue learning and evolving in other efficient and effective ways to make content (Adobe skills, e.g., Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and InDesign);
- Strong creative skills in layout and typography and ability to conceptualize various creatives
- The candidate should possess a highly contemporary artistic, creative mind and an ability to bring new ideas to the table;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Creativity and originality, fluency of ideas. Sees every brief as an opportunity, not a challenge.
- Study design briefs, determine requirements, and conceptualize visuals based on requirements. Prepare rough drafts and present ideas;
- Develop concepts and ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand standards. Advocate for quality, brand consistency, and creativity;
- Creating graphics for various online (social media channels, ads, websites) and offline (flyers, brochures, posters) purposes;
- Develop illustrations, logos, mood boards, creatives, and other designs;
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic, and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Test graphics across various media; Amend designs after feedback;
- Work closely with the Head of marketing to produce the final designs;
- Work with the team through to final delivery and communicate design trends to internal teams.
Nice to have:
- Aptitude, knowledge, and understanding of the latest video and graphic design-related software; Experience working on print-related materials;
- UX/UI experience and/or background; Social media understanding;
- 2D/3D visual design experience.
What you will get:
- Structured training plan;
- Hands-on experience in ongoing projects across different industries; Continuous support and guidance and fast learning curve.
- Open for graduates worldwide. The internship is 3 months long.
- This role is unpaid. However, the most successful candidates will be given the opportunity to join on a full-time paid basis upon completion of the internship.
- This role is Dubai-based, and selected candidates must have their visa sponsorship.