Real Estate Masters (R E M) is constantly growing and therefore always seeking dedicated and enthusiastic talent to join our team. If you are an ambitious, creative thinker and are looking for a company that fits your needs, now is your chance to become part of a success story.
We're now hiring a Graphic Designer to join our team.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Professional Photography, Video making & editing
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Required Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- Proficiency in adobe creative suites including illustrator, after effects, premiere, photoshop, and InDesign.
- Social media creative content
- Logo and visual identity
- 3D Modeling & Motion graphics is a plus
- Print layouts and publication
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software like premiere Pro.
- Should have experience in video making and as well are photography.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Excellent eye for detail.