We Expect a Graphic Designer to be an expert for Graphic designing you are responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery. Other responsibilities include creating original artwork and reviewing the drafts of junior graphic designers to ensure quality work.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews , Market trends, studies)
- Should have hands-on experience of using all Designing tools like photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services on all Social media platforms.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Promote content on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, YouTube)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments and trends.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer, Social media designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles and design projects.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources and image design tools (Photoshop Adobe Illustrator).
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or Education in similar field.