- Design advertisements, reports, artwork, publication pages and covers, brochures, logos, store signage, web pages, and other branding and communication materials.
- Strong project management and organization skills, a keen eye for aesthetics with meticulous attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.).
- Proficiency with full Microsoft Office suite, and willingness / ability to learn and effectively utilize proprietary software systems.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently, while maintaining productive team relationships with colleagues both inside and outside the organization.
- High level of effective interpersonal skills, ability to maintain effective working relationships and accommodate diverse working styles.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage expectations and the scope and scale of projects.
- Attention to detail composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines, often under pressure.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Work as a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a bigger project.
- Responsible for quality projects being developed on time and within budget.
- Ensure scope changes are processed and incorporated into the current scope of work in a timely manner.
- Communicate all project issues to the appropriate level of management in a timely manner.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
Ø Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
Ø Strong analytical skills
Ø Excellent eye for detail
Ø Brand identity
Ø Digital advertising
Ø Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Ø A strong eye for visual composition.
Ø Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Ø Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Ø Knowledge of 3D design software as a mandate requirement.
Ø Agency and production experience
Ø Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Ø Experience with computer-aided design.
Ø Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Ø Proficiency and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, premier ,Illustrator, 3D , Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Ø Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Ø 5-10 years’ experience as a graphic designer or in related field.