The Graphic Designer should be able to execute marketing projects for a real estate company with responsibilities that include client communications, property marketing, and social media.
- Conceptualize, design and execute graphic artwork
- Support the marketing team on all creative and communication-related business objectives
- Develop concepts, design and layout of marketing collaterals, print, media kits, presentation, promotional signage, create artwork for newspaper, brochures, advert and etc.
- Implement various ongoing marketing communications activities including events, social activities, advertisement, online/print communications, collateral, newsletters etc.
- Able to exhibit creativity and flexibility in design approach while maintaining requirements and guidelines of the brands
- SEO Optimization, landing pages creation, website upgrades.
- Update the social media, website and other digital platforms
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced and time-critical working environment
- Working within strict limit constraints and deadlines
- Office administrative duties
- Provide admin support in organizing various projects
- Responsible in data entry and tracking into central database system which includes filing and other clerical work
- Candidate must possess at least Degreenin Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Design Communication or its equivalent.
- Must be creative, demonstrate strong conceptual skills and aesthetic sensibility
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office and creative tools (After Effect, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Freehand and Acrobat)
- Pro-active and positive attitude. Willing to learn
- Possess initiative, team spirit and able to work independently
- Effective time management
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Located in UAE