Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Graphic Designer who will be part of the first team joining Tamanna based in Dubai.
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will create and transform content & marketing assets for use across all on and offline channels
- You will be accountable for Banners, HTML5 Ads and Photo Retouching
- You will follow graphical style, theme and other visual requirements
- You will support the development of our brand, CI and visual language
- You will keep and set high visual standards ensuring maximum commitment of the design
- You will work with designers and developers, contributing with ideas to projects to achieve the best results
What We're Looking For
- You have strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (PS, LR, AI)
- You are capable to develop, create and build the graphic elements
- You are smart and analytical about the graphics you do
- You are creative and detail-oriented
- You have great commitment towards deadlines
- You speak fluent English and Arabic would be an advantage
- Beneficial: You have experience in videography and editing video
What We're Offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Annual team budget for training
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy