The challenging yet exciting role will involve creating, developing and managing the graphic design and finalization of all marketing materials (ATL, BTL, Indoor & Outdoor Branding, Digital ads, etc.) for the mall
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will be required to work on numerous brand and tactical campaigns throughout the year
The main role of the Creative Graphic Designer is to generate creative design ideas and concepts in line with the mall brand identities, develop visual communication concepts and finalize all artworks to the highest quality standards
- Working closely with the marketing team on tactical and brand campaigns
- Interpreting and understanding every creative brief presented and its objectives prior to developing creative ideas in line with the brand and the malls corporate identity
- Developing creative concepts from inception right through to adaptation and finalization of all campaign materials (ATL, BTL, indoor & outdoor, digital ads, etc.)
- Re-designing, amending and updating existing mall materials.
- Working to tight deadlines and under pressure (especially where back-to-back campaigns are concerned) to ensure all collaterals are completed well in advance of the campaign start date.
- Liaising with printers and media buying agencies regarding print files for BTL and ATL materials to ensure the size, specification and quality is correct.
- Managing re-branding as and when required (mall collaterals and creative visuals)
- You should hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related graphic field along with a minimum of 5 years hands on experience in graphic design. experience in a retail business or agency would be a big plus.
- You should have experience in MAC and PC environments combined with a high level of proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, after effect, Social Media Applications, Flash, Apple Keynote and Acrobat Illustration and Photoshop skills in particular would be an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential and Arabic would be an advantage,
- 3D Software like Blender, Maya, 3D Max, etc. will be an added advantage
- Experience and an eye for high quality within both print & digital design.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects and an agile thinker.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.