We Are Looking for Head of Operations role for Leading Manufacturing Steel Company.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi.
- Developing and implementing the overall operations strategy for the organization including production and maintenance management, to enable growth and effective fulfillment as per the sales strategy.
- Also responsible for understanding the leading practices in the industry, to continuously improve and achieve capacity, productivity, and cost-effectiveness target.
- The jobholder is expected to implement plans, contribute to the development of departmental level strategies, and lead their implementation.
- The jobholder is responsible for directing the operations department and leading the development of performance indicators and standards for the division in line with company objectives.
- Key decisions having significant impact on the company are referred to the General Manager – AKSI for approval before implementation.
- The jobholder exercises financial authority as per the level established in the financial authority matrix within AKSI.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering (B.Tech, BE).
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering, or MBA with Operations/Manufacturing/General Management specialization combined with above Engineering background.
- Minimum: 12 years+ operations experience, with at least 5 years of managerial experience in stainless steel manufacturing organizations.
- Preferred: At least 5 years+ experience in Production/Factory head related roles in stainless steel manufacturing industry.