As Head Waiter/Waitress you will support the overall Food & Beverage operation of the restaurant to maximize guest satisfaction, team member performance and business results. Your key duties and responsibilities are to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served, achieved through developing and maintaining a strong team environment, delivery of prompt, courteous service in accordance with brand and Food & Beverage standards. Further you handle daily team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being
- Familiar with the outlets menu, promotional activities and other relevant issues concerning the outlet and the hotel
- Handle the welcome of arriving guests and their seating through the hostess and take over, if she is not available
- Contribute to meet and maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Hospitality educational background.
- Excellent organizational communication skills in English (Oral and written)
- Previous customer service experience required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- High level of energy and professional at all times
- Russian would be advantageous in this position for you.