The Kanoo Group's QHSE Team is looking for a qualified and passionate QHSE Coordinator to be based in Dubai, UAE. You will be responsible for maintaining our QHSE process and safety standards.
We are looking for a professional, that is capable of managing multiple projects, communicate with business leaders and clients as well.
- Maintain and Improve Quality, Health, Safety & Environment System in Kanoo Group Divisions-UAE, eg. Machinery, Energy. Travel, Freight, Shipping, HAK Chemicals and across all locations of UAE.
- Maintain and Re-certify Kanoo Group Divisions-UAE to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- Identify HSE aspects and impacts for the new or changed processes, equipment and locations and suggest remedies to minimize negative impacts.
- Report, investigate and suggest countermeasures for Quality and HSE problems/incidents/accidents including customer complaints.
- Internal Quality & HSE Audit and follow up for possible improvements.
- Provide inputs to Improvement Projects as a part of ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018, etc.
- Conduct training in Quality & HSE for employees at staff and up to supervisory level.
- Complete “Suppliers Pre-qualification Questionnaires” received from Customers and facilitate customer audits and customer feedback.
- Conduct process mapping and prepare documented procedures for ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 for Kanoo Divisions.
- Conduct hazard identification and risks assessment. Prepare HIRA and Environment Impact Assessment documentation.
Job Requirements & Candidate Specifications:
- You must hold a minimum qualification of a Graduate/Diploma/ Degree in Engineering - preferable.
- Lead Auditor (course for QHSE) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 is mandatory.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is preferred.
- Good MS office knowledge, specifically, MS Word & Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, since you will be responsible to deal directly with our partners and business leaders.
- Valid UAE driver's license is preferred.
- You must be proactive, persuasive and analytical.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for these roles, please apply with your updated CV