We are hiring a Health & Safety Manager
Industry: Energy & Electronics Manufacturing
- Ensure that all safety legislation is adhered to and policies and practices are adopted.
- Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices.
- Develop hazard controls, methods, procedures and processes to eliminate/reduce health and safety incidents.
- Implement, administer and advise on hazard control programs.
- Manage, audit and evaluate effectiveness of hazard control programs.
- Lead in-house training with senior managers about health and safety issues and risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene or related field and a minimum of 10 years of experience. Advanced degree is desirable.
- Broad Health and Safety background with fundamental background in physics, chemicals, mathematics.
- Background in Business with Finance knowledge
- Excellent negotiating, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to interact with company executives
- Knowledge of fire protection, hazardous substances, ergonomics