We are currently hiring an HSE Engineer
Salary: Between AED 10,000 to AED 13,000
Driving License: YES
- Implementing and monitoring the functioning of an integrated management system (45001).
- Reviewing and identifying best practices for ensuring continual improvement.
- Actively involved in inspection and maintenance of all personal protective equipment, safety equipment’s, fire protection & prevention systems to ensure workplace safety.
- Developing and updating site emergency response plans.
- Conducting daily walkthroughs and in-depth site safety inspections to ensure risks are adequately controlled/eliminated, safety precautions are in place and to identify areas of improvement.
- Ensuring statutory and legal compliances.
- Successfully contributed to achieving client and internal QHSE KPI requirements.
- Monitoring internal and external issues.
- Identifying, evaluating, and controlling/preventing all kinds of risks and residual risks.
- Periodic inspection of all hand & electrical tools, plant & machinery, scaffolding etc.
- Prepare and submit HSE Performance reports as per internal and client requirements.
- Examining all work permit activities.
- Prepare & Review of the method of statement and preparation of risk assessments for all types of works.
- Key role in accident-incident investigations and Implementing preventive measures.
- Training of employees of all levels as per QHSE training calendar.
- Conducting safety meetings and developing safety culture amongst all staff in the organization.
- Conducting emergency evacuation drills.
- Implementing HSE initiatives.
- Implementation of environmental hazard control measures throughout the operations of the organization.
- Implementing fire prevention strategies.
- Coordination with local authorities such as DCD, DM, Trakhees, DHCC, Dubai Police etc.
- Update & Maintain legal register.
- Review Business continuity plan and Conduct test drills with operations.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in the field of Health & Safety Management.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety relating to FM Operations
- Knowledge of local regulations & guidelines.
- Nebosh certified.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- ISO 45001 internal auditor.
- Good verbal & Written Communication skills
- Well versed with MS office