Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 Years Experience in similar profile.
- Valid Welding Inspector certification.
- Valid Painting inspector certification.
- Valid NDT Level II in MT, PT, UT, RT.
- Experience in Vendor inspections.
- Commodities experience: - Pressure Vessel, Piping, Structure, Skids, valves etc.
- Experience with inspections of Stainless steel material is mandatory.
- Able to co-ordinate with Client, vendor, end users.
- Ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented and followed in accordance with contract requirements and Company guidelines.
- Attend the inspection/ expedition as per the assignment requirements.
- Report Generation
- Monitor all aspects of Quality Control relative to welding during the construction in order to ensure adherence to the company’s’ technical requirements and applicable codes.
- Ensure all inspection and related activities in which involved are performed in accordance with requirements as defined in work instructions, procedures, approved specifications, and approved drawings.
- Co-ordination with Client and Contractor QC Manager regarding Non-Conformance close out.
- Project Management and project status update through site walk and interactions.
- Monitor the timely delivery of sub-contracted items.