Interior Designers bring to life an artistic vision for work and living spaces, seeing out a project from conception to creation.
Design plans should be cognizant of safety and functionality requirements and maintain a strict adherence to building codes and regulatory standards.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the brief
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce sample and mood products
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors