Mixgram is one of the best Photo & Video collage application in App Store, used by millions of people all around the world.
At Mixgram, you’ll build products that inspire millions of people to be more creative, every day. Join us in our journey to combine friendly design and magical technology to help people celebrate the moments and relationships that matter to them.
We are looking for iOS Developers, humble overachievers and self-starters who are naturally curious, highly organized, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We foster a culture of collaboration, inclusion, ambition, and progress.
- You have a deep understanding and knowledge of Swift to develop complex product experiences on frequently updated iOS apps business.
- You enjoy implementing elegant user interfaces with an attention to detail.
- You have experience writing software involving the manipulation of media - both photo and video
- You enjoy collaborating with different teams such us Design and Product teams to prototype, implement, and iterate on delightful product experiences.
- You are always looking for ways to improve the way product is created/ built and champion new initiatives to improve the craft of engineering.
Essential Skills and Experiences:
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and SwiftUI.
- Very good knowledge of the iOS SDK Frameworks especially AVFoundation.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, eagerness to learn and ownership.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Objective-C.
- Ability to design and architect complex UI hierarchies.
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code.
- Understanding of MVC, asynchronous/multi-threading patterns, cocoa design patterns, and other object oriented patterns/concepts high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code.
- Experience with JSON or other markup languages.
- A creative and agile team-player with a passion for product quality and attention to the details.
- College degree in Computer Science or related field of study/equivalent.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work from anywhere.
- Latest technology devices to boost your productivity.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment.