• Ensure IT systems operate reliably to meet needs of production,
• Manage and Administration and support of Linux (CentOS primarily), Windows (Windows 10 and Server 2008/2012 R2) and Macintosh desktop computers, involving both hardware and software troubleshooting.
• Manage data and secure file transferring.
• Manage and administration of Storage (EMC/HP MSA)
• Manage and implement cloud Technology (Amazon/Alibaba)
• Manage and maintain Exchange 2013 Server / Office 365 Administration
• Assist with maintaining health of 100+ node render farm. Monitor existing servers that support our pipeline,
• Lead and manage the studio’s day-to-day IT activity ensuring all standards are followed.
• Maintain existing network and evolving where necessary; identifying problems and proposing a solution.
• Manage and support to the Barajoun team, troubleshooting issues as they come up on a day to day basis,
• Document IT processes.
• Collaborate with other members of the technical department supporting the production of feature films,
• Offer input into existing technologies and always work towards making a more robust technical infrastructure. Keep up to date with applicable technology for the industry.
• After hours and weekend availability when required by production.
• Managing Data Center maintenance, testing space management, cooling and power.
• APC UPS maintenance and operations.
• Managing Veritas NetBackup Software, Data Backups, retention policies and restoral functions
• Maintaining Security Policies for data leak.
• Execution of system maintenance procedures.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with production and administration applications (including: Maya, Nuke, Houdini)
• Integrate technology solutions over various geographies, to be able to effectively utilize the company’s resources for production and deliveries, with a view of achieving cost efficiency.
• Draw up annual budgets for implementation and upgrade of technology in line with the company’s goals and objectives; track the budgets and spends on technologies throughout the year and ensure that cost efficiencies are achieved process.
• To Maintain Studio IP cameras and Attendance System.
• Shotgun/Deadline/other render farm management software
• Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills plus the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
• Independent problem-solving, self-directed personality
• Team orientated
|Industry||IT / Telecom / Software|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2020-04-27 12:31 pm|