We are looking for volunteers to join the Amal-CFBT Social Media team!
We offer a chance to:-
• Work as a part of a multinational team with a common purpose to support the community
• Broaden your skills and expand your networks through different individual's expertise on various new and fun projects
• Build a solid portfolio by working for a real business venture
*Volunteers will also receive a service letter signed by our CEO & Founder, Ms. Naila Al Moosawi.
The ideal candidate should:-
- Be skilled in Canva, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop
- Have design and creativity skills
- Be able to design social media posts, templates, and brochures
- Be committed and provide 2 to 3 hours of their day to the cause
- Have the ability to work in a team and meet deadlines
Please note that this is a 3 to 6 months volunteer role and remote (work from home) for a Non-Profit organization.
Suitable for fresh graduates, undergraduates, or individuals interested in working for a cause.