We are hiring a Key Account Assistant Manager
For a global leader in technology and one of the world’s leading technology companies, recognized as one of the top 10 global brands.
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Plan and execute strategies to deliver targets for Profitability,
- Market share and Turnover with channel partners for our Products.
- Develop and sustain sales strategy with an objective of Maximizing Sell-Out and Enhancing Brand Equity.
- Liaise with distributors on a daily basis to ensure direct communication on all key aspects of the business which includes; Sell-In management, Sell-out management, and Promotion planning.
- Forecast management- Ensure timely forecast is inputted as per requirements of the Channel Partners in alignment with our strategy and Product planning.
- Work towards the implementing the mid to long term business objectives/goals of achieving organizational targets with Independent IR Retailers in UAE.
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in Key Account Management
- Experience from the Consumer Electronics Industry is an added advantage
- Experience in Managing Independent Retailers is an added advantage
- Proficient in MS tools
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality content for top management
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer focus and strong ability to engage and communicate with all Mobile channel actors (partners, dealers, salesmen & end-users)
- Demonstrates a high level of productivity and quality. Multitasks effectively