Supervise daily activity for maintenance, and coordinate with the production team for trouble shooting, preventing downtime, maintaining machines and equipment, and preparing maintenance reports and equipment maintenance logs.
· Contribute to maintaining the store and the offices by performing building and electrical equipment maintenance functions according to the plan.
· Daily, weekly and monthly required maintenance.
· Understands industrial machine operation.
· Implement Facility department routines and procedures, both preventive and reactive.
· Work efficiently and simply to maximize efficiency within the dept.
· Service and maintain all the Air Conditioners in the offices and the store.
· Knowledge of all electrical drawings.
· Installation of all electrical power types such as Pumps, Motors, Rotors, Control panels…etc.
· Performs any other related electrical job that may arise.
· Ensuring that all maintenance and production equipment is in good working order.
· Inspect control panels and electrical wiring to detect any immediate issues.
· Completing minor repair work, including repairing doors, locks, door frames, and handles and replacing light bulbs, sockets, switches, and window glass.
· Performing basic plumbing tasks, including unclogging drains and fixing leaking faucets and toilets.
· Any other tasks requested by the Line Manager.
Required Skills – Technical:
· Knowledge of fire and security systems
· Machinery maintenance and the electrical power equipment
· Multi-tasking skills
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· High attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
Skills & Requirements:
1. 3-5 years of proven experience in maintenance
2. Bachelor in Technical Electrical.
3. Good command of both written and spoken English.
4. Microsoft Office Skills.