Transmed is currently hiring a Market Planner – Dubai Office.
To monitor and manage inventories, and forecast sales levels in order to ensure zero excess stock and target product availability.
- Inventory Management
- Maintains and updates pipeline sheets as frequently as needed to ensure a proper control of stocks and orders at any point of time.
- Highlights any major issue in stock to line manager and takes corrective actions.
- Order Placement Process
- Places and follows up on orders with suppliers to ensure their timeliness, correctness, and completeness according to TM requirements.
- Flags any risk of OOS due to documentation issues and delay in clearance and give the correct priority for orders’ withdrawal to ensure fairness.
- Forecast Alignment
- Checks Initiative Master Plans received from Principals and ensures that marketing activities are properly reflected in the volumes in line with agreed action letter in order to update pipelines and order correct quantities.
- Highlights major variances in Sales Forecast and informs the line manager and the CBD Manager about them to ensure that all parties are aligned on the volumes in order not to order more or less product than required.
- Stock Control and Sales Reporting
- Issues and sends Stock & Sales Reports to suppliers for forecast planning.
- Checks Freshness of product in stock and upon arrival to minimize expiry issues.
- Analyzes root cause of OOS in order to recommend action plans.
- BA Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Min 2 years of experience in a similar field
- Candidate must be located in UAE