We are hiring!
Marketing IT Coordinator (Must be locally available)
Reports to: Group Managing Director
Job Summary: To support the company’s expansion by providing utmost efforts to cultivate the organization’s growth towards its goals while meeting International Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To handle company registrations with government sectors in order for us to be included in their database of potential suppliers; mainly for Vehicle Rental, Transportation Services, and Facilities Maintenance.
- Responsible to keep an updated and relevant social media account of the company. · Monitor the company ranking/reviews on google and other social media sites.
- E-marketing · to support any concerns with regards to the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamic 365) troubleshooting, if required.
- To carry-out any necessary trainings related to the ERP system and Microsoft Office with the aim to aid any system concerns in the office.
- To guide the company’s market growth by submitting/possibly entering various international awards under different categories which deems beneficial to the expansion of the company.
- Responsible in creating holiday greetings that will be shared to the company and our suppliers/clients.
- To maintain and develop business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- To support any additional task as requested by the Group Managing Director.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Information Technology + minimum one year of relevant job experience in UAE