SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a continuing college student in good standing at an accredited institution or a recent graduate with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in chemistry, materials sciences, or a related field.
- Demonstrated academic achievement in chemistry, materials sciences, or related fields.
- Experience applying basic scientific principles to solve technical problems.
- Ability to present and communicate concepts and ideas.
- Strong organizational skills in managing time, projects, and resources.
- A high degree of attention to detail and level of accuracy is required.
- Work with scientists on projects involving hands-on work in a laboratory, and under limited direction and supervision, conduct research in the assigned area.
- Perform technical assignments of a basic degree of complexity, and provide advanced technical support to the lead scientist in scientific research and development projects.
- Present work through presentations and/or poster sessions.