VAI Marketing Management is a marketing and management consultancy company owned by PROTOCOL33, a project incubator and accelerator operating in the FinTech and blockchain industries, developed by experienced and passionate experts and entrepreneurs.
We're made up of people of all different beliefs, cultures, colours and backgrounds with one thing in common…we’re in this together. We’re here to make a difference in our community, and in ourselves. And while it’s hard work, we support each other and have fun doing it! When you work with us, you have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for a Motion Designer to join our team:
The primary responsibilities include:
- A talented Motion Designer with a proven background in animation, video, presentation graphics, payments and the like to bring our visual design to the next level.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, hub videos, eLearning, websites, marketing campaigns, demos, etc.).
- Edit raw video footage and stock footage by adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics including lower thirds, open and close graphics.
- Create storyboards (as needed) to bring brand content to life and adhering to documented brand standards.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders on Google Drive, and assist in making sure all deliverables are saved and are launched appropriately.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files—downloads, edits, logs and organizes stock footage, and creative assets.
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and feedback to improve the creative output.
- Coach, cross-train, and mentor more junior designers with motion graphics best practices and execution. Additionally, you are flexible to step away from motion graphics and take direction from content designers if you are assisting on other non-motion projects.
- At times, assist with training deliverables and work with subject matter experts and technical writers to understand and identify the target audience’s training needs and the most appropriate delivery method.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years as an instructional graphic designer, Multimedia Designer, animation designer, or similar for financial services, payments or an agency.
- BS or MA degree in motion graphics, animation, educational technology, instructional design, or similar.
- Familiar with website design, video technology, editing and animating.
- Visual design skills (XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Animation and video software: Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Animate.
- Flexible and willing to adapt quickly to project priorities and changes in project scope.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting demands and timelines.
- Have a collaborative mindset and enjoy working with technical writers, subject matter experts, designers, developers, and alike to achieve the deliverable goals.
- Excited about being part of a forward-thinking team that are knowledgeable, high producing, and always looking to learn and grow as a group. To perform everyday management of the Customer Support Department.
- To request from the Team Leaders and the subordinated employees reports on the performed tasks.
- To assign tasks to each employee of the Customer Support Department.
- To promote and provide a stable performance of the Customer Service team.
- To promote strategic management of the Customer Support Department.
- Assemble teams for relevant projects, under instruction of the Direct Manager.
- To perform constant examination of the efficiency performed by employees of the Customer Support Department.
- To foster a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and regulatory compliance on your team and beyond
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strategic management;
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Concern for order, accuracy, and quality;
- Skills of teamwork;