Hiring in Dubai for Network security engineer
- WAF (Web application Firewall):
- WAF identifies and blocks attacks from application-layer encryption to protection against credential and data theft to Layer7, DDoS detection
- Experience in integration with AAA such as Local, RADIUS, TACACS+, NT, RSA, and LDAP.
- Experience in configuring SNMP and syslog
- Perimeter Next Generation Firewalls
- Working knowledge of integration with Network Access Control solutions.
- LACP, Multi chassis LACP, and Ether-channel.
- WAN/Internet Routers
- Support native integration with unified communications application to act as voice gateways, integrate analogue/digital PSTN connection, and provide session border control capability.
- support SSL and crypto hardware acceleration
- NAC solution support experience on 802.1x technology
- Expected to work on VPN gateways (i.e. Routers & Firewalls) for remote access users.
- Experience on two-factor Authentication (e.g. RSA SecurID, etc.)
- Support RADIUS & TACACS+.
- support Media Access Control (MAC) security monitoring
- Virtual Routing Forwarding (VRF) to provide secure network segmentation.