- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms..
- Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, and advise them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers..
- Inspect condition of premises and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
Excellent communication skills
One year experience in sales, marketing or customer service.