We have an opening for Proposal Engineer for Dubai.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Working on Process Field Instruments and Analyzers sales from Yokogawa, Euromisure, Magnetrol, Teledyne, Thermoelectric, and Oliver Valves to Saudi Aramco/SEC/Marafiq through EPCs (NESMA, CPP, SSEM, NCC, SEPCO), OEMs (AES Arabia, WETICO, Veolia), Consultants (WP, KBR & WOOD).
- Identifying and qualifying business opportunities, identifying key customer technical objections and developing strategies to resolve technical blockers
- Gathering technical and business. Requirements and ensuring successful handoff to Post Sales Services Teams; responding to RFI/ RFP/ RFQ requests.
- Owning the customer experience from initial sales meetings to transition to the implementation team, in conjunction with various organizations.
- Leading a team of sales/logistics co‐coordinators for Order Processing/Invoicing/ Delivery.
- Managing all technical product support activities for the global marketing group and primary front-line sales engineering support for the Eastern region sales group.
- Streamlining sales operations support functions including market research, technical marketing, sales engineering and contracts management for enabling quicker decision making.
- Evaluating and suggesting products and services solutions in line with client needs and specifications; presenting comprehensive sales proposals.
- Providing design support for existing customers and creating solutions to complex customer requirements.