The position of real estate sales agent consists of buying, or selling property for clients.it also consist of property listings , interviewing prospective clients, accompanying clients to property sites, discussing conditions of sale. And drawing up real estate contracts.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of properties, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers. Generally representing one or the other.
- Coordinate property closings ,overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Prepare documents such as representation contract, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open house, and participation in multiple listing services
Qualifications and requirements:
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying.to bring others together and try to reconcile differences, and to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
- Excellent English –written and spoken
- Integrity-Job requires being honest and ethical
- Dependability-Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail –Job requires being careful about details and thorough in completing tasks.
- Persistence- Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.