We are looking for Sales Manager in Dubai. Below are the details:-
The Sales Manager, with strong sales operations and business development in the UAE and other GCC countries, is Responsible for ensuring successful execution of the sales strategy of the business. Responsible for maximizing the sales, generating bulk sales deals, and achievement of sales target set by the management.
- Diploma/ Degree in Sales Management, Business Management, or a related field with at least 5 years in supplements industry, preferably with experience dealing with distributors.
- Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Strong business acumen sense and industry expertise.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- Improves sales at the current selling doors and actively explores business opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Manages all sales channels, i.e. retailers, distributors, and e‐commerce, and ensures daily operations are
- Functioning well.
- Identify potential markets, sales channels, competition and propose effective sales strategy plan for
- Account expansion & development to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets & KPIs.
- Builds strong relationships with leading high‐end retailers and wholesalers. Maintain professional
- Relationships and ensure consistent communication with all clients/distributors/retailers.
- Develops promotional strategies to expand product sales.