1. Responsible for identifying, recruiting, and working with key value added reseller to drive new business.
2. Identify and create new sales opportunity to maintain and develop good relationship with Channels, distributors, business partners, and customers
3.Manage sales cycles, market business solutions, build a solid pipeline of qualified prospects and conduct all sales activities needed to achieve sales target
4.Develop sales and marketing initiatives with key partners to increase monthly sales revenue.
5. Provide channel partner enablement in defined territory to include: regular product and solution updates, customized workshops, and any other required tasks to enable partner to perform independent pre-sales support for small-to-medium size opportunities.
6.Maintain databases of clients, and grow each new sales into strong account references.
1. Bachelor's Degree.at least 5 years of account management or business development experience in ICT industry. Security and cloud vendor experience background will be preferred.
2. Skilled at Solution Selling and Project Selling, Channel management, prefer previous experience in local famous IT vendors and distributors.
3. Aggressive, dynamic, result-oriented, team player. High integrity, target focused and able to work with minimum supervision.
4. Abundant experiences in education sector or retail industry.
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills in English.