Who we are
We help to create icons, we help to build marvels and our products feature in some of the most iconic buildings in the world.
RAK Ceramics is one of the largest ceramics brands in the world. Specializing in ceramic and gres porcelain wall and floor tiles and sanitaryware. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, we serve clients in more than 150 countries through our network of operational hubs in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, Asia, North & South America and Australia. Across our global operations, we employ approximately 12,000 employees from more than 40 nationalities.
We are a publicly listed company on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange in the United Arab Emirates and on the Dhaka Stock Exchange in Bangladesh.
Life at RAK Ceramics
At RAK Ceramics, you will have the opportunity to work with our team of industry icons, best engineers, designers and developers who together, create and deliver lifestyle solutions that are the hallmark of our world-class brand.
We take pride in our forward-thinking dynamic culture that champions diversity and inclusivity and fosters a respectful working environment.
The role holder will be responsible for leading SAP Technical area in support and project & providing support to the RAK Ceramics locations globally.
What you will be doing
Some of the key responsibilities for the role will include the following:
- Client issue handling and resolution management skills is a must & should be able to manage meetings as organizer and make minutes to create and engage in the action plans
- Document preparation experience (Business/Solution Architecture, Transactions, and Training etc.)
- Should be able to propose a solution in a process flow diagram
- Should be able to develop a pros and cons as multiple solutions for a requirement
- Ability to work as a team and demonstrate situational leadership
- Should be able to identify risks in complex tasks and high light to the management
- Be a able to talk to business, as this is a Lead position – English is the project language
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity
What we are looking for
- Strong understanding and working experience in the Support SLA Management.
- Modularization with Functions Module, Macros, Subroutines and Includes.
- Data Dictionary (DDIC) objects.
- Forms – Smart forms & Adobe forms; WebDynpro
- Interface: SAP AIF, ALE/IDOC, Proxy, WebServices, SAP Gateway and OData, File based, RFC and APIs
- Data Migration – BDC (Batch Data Communication), BAPI
- SAP Cloud Platform –SAP Conversational Artificial Intelligence (CAI), iRPA
- Enhancements - Implicit, Explicit, User exit, Customer exit, BADI.
- Working knowledge of ABAP Debugging Performance Tools, Short Dumps, SQL trace, and SLIN etc.
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Detailed Development plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
Our ideal match
- 8+ Years of Experience
- SAP ABAP, ABAP On HANA, UI5, Odata, REST Programing Model and HANA CPI
- English proficiency
- Leaderships potential and a team player who is keen to mentor and develop more junior members of the team