Qanawat is looking for an experienced and hands-on Accountant with a passion for getting things done. This is a fast-paced position that involves handling finance and administration related functions for our Dubai office.
1. Ensure finances are managed according to legislation, policies and procedures, and IFRS:
· Prepare detailed financial reports and statements.
· Provide financial and accounting advice, direction and leadership.
· Ensure compliance with financial legislation, policies and procedures.
· Develop and implement purchasing practices and monitor purchasing processes.
· Prepare tender documents and administer contracts.
· Respond to auditors’ comments concerning finances and operations and oversee required actions to address deficiencies.
· Establish and maintain cash controls.
· Monitor department spending and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
· Reconcile general ledger accounts.
2. Financial Accounting:
· Manage and review Qanawat general ledger entries, verify accuracy and compliance, and ensure that all entries are supported with valid documentation
· Handling the payables process including processing invoices, ensure accurate payments to CPs and other payables, monitoring payment terms and maintaining appropriate records & reconciliations
· Prepare monthly cash flows and cash forecast report to ensure sufficient funds for operating business
· Prepare monthly profit and loss statement.
· Monitoring bank accounts, follow up the bank transfers ,and preparing the monthly bank reconciliations
· Track and monitor revenue for accuracy, verifying it against sub ledger report on monthly basis
· Maintain appropriate record for Fixed Asset and prepare Monthly depreciation Sheet
Reviewing and handling the monthly payroll account.
Job-Specific Competencies required to successfully perform the job
|Organization||Qanawat FZ LLC|
|Industry||Accounting / Finance / Audit Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Senior Accountant|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2022-01-28 2:35 am|