Hiring Senior Accountant
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
To handle day to day accounting activities to meet organization’s accounting policy and procedure in compliance with IFRS & IAS requirements and utilize Financial systems to enhance the Management reporting
- Enter all the entries in JDE related to new other fixed assets and set the depreciation rule for them.
- Prepare monthly contractors payments after receiving the payment plan from project Dept. and get it approved.
- Prepare the consolidation and compare the numbers with FP&A team
- Prepare the Arabic and English FS Quarterly and Yearly
- Prepare the revenue analysis (Actual Vs Forecast) and send to FP& A Dept. on the 1st working day and
- Work with them to answer all their inquiries.
- Prepare receivable schedules, DSO calculation, customer movement and Aldar outstanding report.
- Review / pass Bank related JE entries in the system (JDE)
- Review / pass Finance Lease JE Entries in the system (JDE).
- Follow up with the team to ensure that all Balance Sheet recs are completed
- Review Balance Sheet recs & ensure that balances tie to the trial balance on a monthly basis.
- Liaise and provide external auditors with relevant financial information in order to properly complete the external audit.
- Follows all relevant Department/Unit policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Ensuring the organization adheres to legal frameworks in areas such as discipline & grievance, redundancy, and employment law.
Guidance and support in HR Policies & Procedures