We’re searching for an experienced Senior Art Director to take the helm of our creative department, guiding an extremely talented team of designers who are known for exceptional creativity. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Work with the entire creative team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company, helming a creative audit to elevate our innovation.
· Conceptualize campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials
· Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team
· Delegate projects to in-house designers and oversee storyboards
· Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
· Present or oversee presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
· 8+ years as a professional Art Director with 4+ years of experience in management role
· Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
· Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
· Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
· Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
|Industry||Art / Design / Creative Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Senior Art Director|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Posted at||2022-06-14 1:38 am|