Finesse Global is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer, Location: Dubai
- At least 10 years of experience at a relevant Technical position in large organizations with hands on automation knowledge, banking background.
- Knowledge in Linux internals (Preferable RHEL/Ubuntu) Comprehensive understanding in DevOps / SRE, IaC and 12 Factor Principles. Excellent hands on experience in configuration management, orchestration and IaC tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform).
- Strong understanding of Repository and Artifact management Tools (Red Hat Satellite, Spacewalk, Nexus).
- Architect, write and implement software that improves the stability, scalability, availability of products. Own multiple services and have the authonomy to do what suits the business and our customers in IT. Plan for reliability for systems to work across multi datacenter/environment and handle the outages. Conceptual understanding about infrastructure and how it works, DNS (Authoritive and Non-Authoritive DNS, Dynamic and bind DNS, Forwarder) SSL Communication (Handshake of SSL traffic, Cipher Suites, Enc Algorithyms,) Active Directory (Security OUs, policies)
- Certificates (SAN, client-authentication, keystores, mutual ssl)
- Loadbalancers / Site Selectors / Firewall, Vault Tools (Cyberark / Hashicorp). Knowledge about API communications (Rest/Soap), developing a new consumer/publisher for any API.
- Excellent Scripting in Groovy (writing Jenkins Files), Bash / Powershell, Python, GITOPS driven configuration management and deployment. Familiar and open minded to Opensource technologies.