Hiring Senior Document Controller
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, library management, or record management.
- 2 years’ experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
- Knowledge of document management systems. (Candy and Build Smart)
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
- Top-class typing and report writing skills.
- Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
- Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
- Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.