We are searching for a PHP developer to build web applications for our company. In this role, you will design and create projects using Core PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
To ensure success as a PHP developer you should be adept at utilizing GUI and be able to design a PHP application from start to finish. A top-notch PHP developer will be able to leverage their expertise and experience of the framework to independently produce complete solutions in a short turnaround time.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
- Designing and building web applications using PHP.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the back-end.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in PHP.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using PHP.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.