A well-established company based in Dubai is looking for a CA / CPA to join their growing team of finance professionals as a Senior Tax Manager to assist in keeping their taxes insightful and instrumental to continued success.
The key responsibilities & duties of the incumbent would be the following:
· Accountable for the implementation of appropriate tax governance including compliance processes and controls to ensure low-risk status. Developing action plans for the resolution of issues where necessary.
· In close coordination with the tax department and CFO, designing, developing, and implementing tax processes to ensure all compliance obligations are met and appropriate records maintained.
· Working with stakeholders, including external advisers, operational teams and finance, to identify and address tax risks and opportunities and implement process improvements
· Assisting in designing and implementing transfer pricing policy and ensuring local TP filing and reporting are done
· Reviewing tax returns prior to submission and in cooperation with local accounting teams and/or external firms / providing technical inputs
· Contributing to the tax reporting
· Providing clear, practical, and business-focused advice on the tax implications of projects and tenders
· Acting as a point of contact for ad hoc taxation queries.
· Leading and supporting ad hoc tax projects
· Driving education and training on tax throughout the business
Qualifications – Chartered Accountant /CPA
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in tax and regulations
· Good at meeting deadlines and solving problem.
|Organization||Sun Management Group|
|Industry||Accounting / Finance / Audit Jobs|
|Occupational Category||Senior Tax Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Salary||10000 - 16000 | AED|
|Posted at||2023-01-21 6:00 am|