We are looking for Senior Telecom Engineer / Lead Telecom Engineer to be based in UAE.
- Engineering Design, FEED and detail Engineering experience, Deliverable list with Manhrs &Costing estimation for proposal in Telecom systems
- Experience in IT / Telecom field including Security & Safety, wired & wireless communication in Oil & Gas
- LAN &WAN, ACS, CCTV, FOC, IDS, PAGA, Hotline systems, F&G, and IP telephone etc.
- Preparation of Telecommunication Engineering deliverables including Design Basis, Specifications for various Telecommunication Systems, System Block Diagrams, Datasheets, MR.
- Producing Radio Coverage Calculations, Fresnel Zone Calculations, estimating antennae height, etc.
- Perform Fiber Optic Link Budget Calculations, Data and Telephony Traffic Analysis, Capacity / Bandwidth Calculations, Public Address Sound Pressure Level Calculations.
- Telecom Equipment Power Consumption and Heat Load Calculations.
- Develop Telecommunication Systems Architecture Diagrams.
- Provide engineering input to engineering drawings including Device Location Plans, Cable Routing Layouts, Instrument/Device Installation Details, Interconnection Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams, Circuit & Connection Diagrams, Cable Block Diagrams and MDF / IDF Schematics, FO Allocation Diagrams, Device and Equipment Schedules etc.
- Schedule/Diagrams, etc. prepared by designers.
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines and review of other discipline deliverables.
- Carryout onshore and offshore site surveys as required. Attend interface meetings with Clients and Vendors to progress design scopes
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years proven capability in an engineering design company
- Experience of working with multi – national and multi – cultural project teams is strongly preferred
- Fully familiar with relevant international codes, standards and recommended practices.
- Competent to carry out the Design activity in the Design-Check-Approve-Authorize cycle, and to check the technical deliverables of designers.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast paced multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and Communication.
- Good oral and written English skills able to produce fluent Documents, Reports, and Technical Notes