We are looking for a Senior WordPress developer with 5+ years of experience, available for immediate joining preferable onsite as a freelancer contract for 3 months extendable.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Development of website using WordPress standards and Web standards, including environment and CMS installation
· Building and customizing WordPress themes and plugins.[M(1]
· Required strong knowledge with PHP, MySQL.
· Proficient with SVN software/GIT.
· Must have experience in WordPress Integration tools/API.
· Understanding of SEO practices and implementation.
· Knowledge with external systems Integrations
· Ability to validate estimations and code.
· Ability to analyze solution requests business requirements and user cases.
· Ability to structure, plan, estimate and propose solutions.
· Able to write test plans and has exposure to testing tools like Apache JMeter, WPScan.
· Documenting the solution both prior (DB modeling, user cases, etc) and post development (tech specs, in-code documentation, usage, etc).