We are currently hiring for a Senior Web Developer/Designer with 5-8 years’ of experience in web development. The candidate will be required to run the day-to-day creation and management of web development projects, maintain the various company’s (within the Group) website.
What you’ll do
· Responsible for design and maintenance of the website, and intranet
· Design email templates in line with best practice.
· Gather user requirements layout to design relevant pages across different platforms.
· Provide technical solutions and provide innovative new ideas to solutions.
· Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
· Communicate project progress to key stakeholders.
· Ensure design is in line with the user experience, usability and best practice.
· Key in developing systems, interfaces and integrating new technologies.
· Develop new user-facing features.
· To work with APIs to integrate systems and data.
· Responsible for bug fixing and problem solving, to ensure optimum customer experience.
· Manage upgrades and patches.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Manage user acceptance testing and browser compatibility optimization.
· Ensure content is in line with brand guidelines
· Monitor and support performance.
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Domain & Hosting configuration, maintenance and support.
· Technical Support-Hardware, Software, network (Added Advantage)
What you need to succeed
· Work to tight deadline dates
· Dynamic and positive attitude
· Passionate about web development and tools/ systems
· Good communication skills
· Project management skills
· Excellent design skills and creative skills
· Experience with HTML, CSS, XML, Flash Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
· Knowledge of e-commerce web applications and open source platforms
· Database management, e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
· Configuration control experience, e.g. Github, Docker, Jira
· Experience of mobile application development frameworks and technology, HTML, CSS, Flash, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
· Understanding of browser compatibility issues.
· Experience of maintaining and testing online platforms and interfacing systems
· Demonstrate experience of producing documentation and bug fixing methods.
· Understanding of usability techniques.
· Understanding of SEO best practices and Web Analytics
· Third part Integration APIs & Payment Gateway Integration-Paypal, Authorize.Net, CCAvenue, Telr etc.
· Server Management & Maintenance /Hosting/CPanel
· Domain Management/DNS
Interested candidates should send their CV's