We are looking for a talented SEO Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. They will understand SEO copywriting, and optimization and be able to effectively execute and communicate their strategy to increase website traffic.
Your new company
LuxuryProperty.com is an award-winning brokerage firm as well as digital destination, marketing and selling the world’s finest homes. Based in Dubai, we are continuing to expand into key luxury real estate markets and continue to follow our ethos of “Excellence in all that we do”.
The ideal candidate
- A self-starter that can focus on implementing and executing day in and day out.
- A resourceful, independent worker, who can get the job done efficiently without a lot of oversight.
- An excellent communicator with a good sense of humor.
- A team player, with an ability to learn new skills and industries.
- An organized multitasker, capable of juggling multiple tasks at once, meets concurrent deadlines, and work under pressure.
What you need to succeed
- Advanced overall SEO knowledge and experience.
- Substantial experience with Google Search Console and Technical SEO.
- Technical SEO experience for a global domain related to website errors, page load speed, global
- SERP issues, and redirects
- Proven track record of planning and executing various marketing campaigns (with positive results).
- Strong SEO background with a working knowledge of other digital channels, including social media and content marketing. Strong technical SEO understanding, ability to identify
- optimization opportunities, and drive teams to deliver enhancements
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Your new role
- Manage SEO efforts in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Review and interpret website and digital marketing analytics.
- Perform keyword research on an ongoing basis, discovering, targeting, and growing high-value keywords.
- Make recommendations for overall website and digital marketing performance based on analytics.
- Keep abreast of new web technologies and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies into campaigns.
- Proven success in link-building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs