We are currently looking for an experienced SharePoint Consultant for a full time role.
The role will be based on site in Ras Al Khaimah for First Level Support and development.
Who we are:
Microvision, headquartered in Dubai UAE brings a DNA in innovation and decades long expertise adding value to the Government sector, Enterprise and SMEs in the Gulf. We pride ourselves in having a consistently happy client base, having the ability to help them out in varied challenges through their digital journey.
We enjoy working with cutting edge technology to create exciting web applications, and we bring together design, interaction, and technology in ways that challenge and advance what's already being done. We believe in collaborative teams that share ideas and learn from each other, and we encourage each other to grow professionally, intellectually, and personally.
- Assisting with project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions
- Overseeing design and integration of content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions
- Designing and developing Business Intelligence dashboards
- Providing on-going support for SharePoint applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving SharePoint sites issues
- Developing and deploying SharePoint templates, master pages, workflows, portals, sites, pages, lists, libraries, views, and web parts
- Configuring SharePoint features such as audience targeting, content types, search, workflow, MySite capabilities, and MS Office integration Expected to meet urgent deadlines
- Self-initiative and Ownership is required to get tasks done
- Bachelors in Information Technology
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in .NET including C# ASP.NET and SharePoint 2010 Development Experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Arabic
- A good problem-solving attitude
- Experience in handling and managing Enterprise projects in Public sector (UAE) will be preferred