Hiring SharePoint developer and UI/UX Designer
- We have below urgent requirement for Dubai/Abu Dhabi location for inside UAE available candidates who can join immediately.
- SharePoint developer provides technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, SQL, IIS,etc).
- The SharePoint developer Specialist is responsible of :
- Develop, configure and maintain custom web parts, document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections
- Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights
- Support end users with SharePoint related issues
- Assist with software development projects, including requirements gathering, scoping, scheduling, implementation and testing
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. Also, who have experience with design software and wireframe tools?
- The UI/UX Specialist is responsible for:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Web Designer responsible for designing and building the interface, navigation, and aesthetic of websites
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)