Reporting Line: Director of Customer Success & Operations
Incode Technologies is an omnichannel biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by the United States Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Incode’s anti-spoofing technology, LiveBeam, doesn’t require any user interaction and is the first passive facial liveness system in the world to achieve Level-1 certification for NIST iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) testing.
Founded in 2015 by a passionate serial-entrepreneur and a group of hard-working individuals and series A funded, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to serve as experts in the products offered by Incode working in tandem with Delivery / Project Managers to drive successful POCs / Pilots and implementations of our biometric identity platforms. They assist the onboarding of new customers through training and troubleshooting issues or questions that arise in the process. They find solutions to problems with the products and help customers work through technical difficulties. Through their work, they contribute to product knowledge and help make future support work easier.
- Take ownership of reported customer issues and see problems through to resolution, perform root cause analysis, and work to prevent issues from reoccurring in the future
- Help triage, debug and pull engineers when necessary, to mitigate incidents and solve implementation challenges
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and debug customer issues encountered by our customers during POCs / pilots and implementations / integrations, as well as during production phase.
- Help do training for POCs and implementations assisting Delivery / Project Managers in the onboarding process.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
- Be a champion for Incode’s customers and hold our teams to a high standard of customer service
- BS degree in Computer Science or in related field
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in similar roles, ideally in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Experience in integration and implementation of web-based platforms and mobile apps
- Understanding of APIs, SDKs, microservices, and cloud computing technology
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker is a plus
- Experience with swift, java, java script.
- Experience with mobile app frameworks such as react native, flutter, angular is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Understanding of support organizations and key indicators that drive supportability
- Proficient English
- Working knowledge of biometrics or identity software is ideal
- Proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- Confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- Naturally curious, eager to learn and proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Highly motivated, able to multi-task and be resourceful
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel – yearly sprints when safe to do so
- Benefit allowance for health insurance, life insurance or pension contribution
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues. We’re a very small yet multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian)
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Customer centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate and diverse team
- Bias for action
Please note - our commitment to keeping our workforce safe and healthy is of utmost importance. We are working remotely for the time being and have switched to an entirely virtual recruitment process. All of our new recruits will be onboarded safely and are provided with all the tools to work effectively from home!